Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blast from the Past: Kindergarten part two (Dabbs)

Okay so the last part from my last blog might have been a dream, but I really was a cow, and I really forgot my line until the lizard started talking. After the whole play incendent it was a tad awkward with things between me and the lizard. And since the boy who played the lizard was the most popular guy at the school, everyone turned on me. Even my teacher didn't want to see Power Rangers with me anymore. So when my mom told me that we were moving again to a small town outside of Houston, I was all excited. A new start.

I was in first grade, and because my teacher gave up on me last year, I couldn't even count dices. My teacher, Whats-her-name, got worried so she set up a meeting with my mom.
"What seems to be problem, Ms. Umm you know I don't recall your name," My mother said to that teacher.
"It doesn't matter, I'm not going to be a main star in Arron's life, so you should care less," that old lady said, "But enough about me, we are here to decuss how stupid your son is." I don't actually remember what she said, something like that. Maybe.
"Look, he doesn't even know how to count dices. I think that your son would do so much better if he went make to kindergarten, if he stays in first grade then he would never be more than just average."
She stared at me.
"So what would it be, a small fish in a big pond. Or a big fish in a small pond?"
"Err I want to be a big fish?" I said.
And like that I was in kindergarten, again.

At lunch we would play the alphabet game, where we would trace a letter in the sky with a finger, and the other people would guess what the letter was. So I decided that it would be a fun way to break the ice with a few new people. So I got my middle finger and wrote the letter "F" in the sky, now I'm six, I don't know what the middle finger was.
"What the hell?!?!?" Reagan said, all shocked, "you just finked me off!"
"No stupid," I corrected, "It was the letter "F"."
Reagen told the lunch lady, and I spent the rest of the day in principal's office, crying. She explained to me that, it wasn't nice to lift the middle finger, and I apologized a thousand times. Ms. old lady said that I really should say sorry to Reagan. I agreed.

But on the way back to class, I got angry, like really upset that he told on me, I was just trying to make friends, and he had to make it all personal. Screw that, screw him! So when I got back to class, I slammed the door open and yelled on the top of my lungs: "F*&CK YOU REAGAN!" And I threw the middle finger at him.
I spent the next to hours in the principal's office, crying.

Umm the first time we used scissors I cut my hand open. And the only other thing I remember is that Kaitlyn Clifton told me that if I stabbed someone with a pencil they would die from lead poisoning, so of course I stabbed her with my #2 lead. She lived.

Thank you for reading sorry it wasn't as entertaining as the last one, trust me, things get weird later on.
Love Arron.

No comments:

Post a Comment