Saturday, August 21, 2010

Because I'm so stupid,

I decided to buy Dead Space, a game by EA Games.
(Oh yes, another blog about a video game, HEY you're following a blog called My Unexciting Life, not My Amazingly Cool Adventure Life, or what have you!)
Even though it's a third person shooter game, and the it's not as well written as BioShock, I still really enjoy it. But the game is very terrifying....
Here's the trailer:
or my favorite:
I haven't finished the game yet, mainly because I have to stop every so often.Sometimes I think I hear something crawling in my vents, I feel little bugs crawling on my skin.
This game basically drags me in to it's addicting gorily hell.
I just hope that it ends well, so I can sleep again.

I will give a full review of Dead Space as well with some other games, that I have recently bought, shortly, but right now I'm sitting underneath a vent, with the song playing in the background. So I have to go....

Thank you for reading, and please don't let a wall necromph dedicate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment