Monday, August 23, 2010

Blast from the Past INTRO!

Today was my last first day of school.
Please if you cry, I will cry.
So in the spirited of being an amazingly awesome senior, I would like to take my three followers, yes I know I'm just SO popular XD, though my ever so unexciting life in school, starting in kindergarten all the way to today. Every month I will post a blog about one year of school, up to graduation. And I'm calling it: BLAST FROM THE PAST! Also one of my favorite movies starring Brandon Frasier, don't hate! Jerk.

I'm going to lay it all on the line, every embarrassing moment, from pooping in my pants in third grade, to slapping a bitch in first grade. There is not going to be any lying or leaving stuff out, if I remember it, it's gonna be in blog form.

Okay I know there is 10 months until graduation, and there are, from me, 14 years of school, so to move it along, I am going to make grade kindergarten-2nd grade in one blog. They were boring and I can't remember much of them anyways. And I will posted it maybe tomorrow, it's iffy.

I'm excited about this little adventure. :3 And to any senior friends out there, I challenge you to do the same, to reminisce though the hard, fun, and sometimes embarrassing years of school. Call it what ever you want, just do it. Graduation is coming, and I want to remember want I experience, the things that made me who I am today.

Thank you for reading,
much love, or whatever,
Arron.

No comments:

Post a Comment