Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain


"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

I just finished watching Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, or Amelie for us American folk. First off, simply beautiful, every was beautiful, the photography style, the plot, the actors, ect. I really loved this film and I would recommend you watch it too. But something the film does is, explain the little tips, and the simple bliss in everyday life for each character, even the cat. So It got me thinking about my simple blisses, here they are.

I like the smell of gasoline.
I dislike when my socks get wet.
I like the popping sound of bubble wrap.
I dislike the sounds of chalkboard.
I like how I sneak in my brother's room every night when he is sleeping, hugs him, and tells him how much I love him.
I dislike how I will never tell him this.
I like saying the unusual.
I dislike how I plan out conversations.
I like how I only step on a certain color title.
I dislike looking down when I walk.
I like the feel of a fresh coat of chap-stick.
I dislike when I bit my nails.
I like making a beak out of two pringles.
I dislike when I pop my fingers.
I like the smell of new books.
I dislike the bags under my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment