Monday, September 20, 2010

Diana.

I got you my beautiful little Diana, and nicknamed you Princess.



I have read all the marial you came with, and I am writing to say I agree to all the rules.

1. Take you everywhere. Trust me baby, you're going to see the world.
2. Use you anytime, day or night.
3.You're not just going to be an interference, you're going to be a part of my life.
4. I will shoot from the hip.
5.I will Approach object as close, or far as I want.
6. Wouldn't think.
7.Be fast.
8.I will not plan.
9.I wouldn't worry.
10. I wouldn't stress about the rules.


Warnings:

Do not leave your diana home. EVER! She will miss something good.
Do not put your Diana in the oven. She will melt.
Do not bath with your Diana. She cannot swim.
Do not sell your Diana on Ebay.
Do not put your Diana on a tripod with two legs.
Do not rest your Diana on an edge of a cliff.
Do not try to put a memory card in you Diana.
Do not forget to load your film
(I don't own any of this pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment