Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Worth

Lately I have been stressed out, everyday I wake up to go jogging, go to school, go home to work on homework/go to photography club, go to San Jac/go to work, come home and study for one of my many test I always seem to have. And on top of that, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I have been pulling out my hair just to think what next?

Lately I have been trying a new type of photography, aka lomography, and well it seems to be the only thing grounding me right now.






I haven't been trying to hard to think about what to take, there is no really planning, just push the switch. It got me thinking, I really shouldn't try to plan everything out this very minute, instead I should enjoy my senior year. So instead of stressing, pulling out my hair, and praying to God for a B. I'm just going to push that switch.

PS I got my first random stranger add on flickr! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment