Tuesday, October 12, 2010

:/

The recent gay suicides, six this month alone, has just broke my heart. This teens range for 13 to 19. Gay teens are four times more likely to attempt suicide than straight teens. Horrible, yes, but it's the society we live in, it's wrong to be gay, it's a sin. I had a hard time with these topics when I was in the closet, and spent a long time about just ending it all, too. Lucky I decided to talk to my friend before I did anything. If there is anyone who is reading who is going though a hard time, I doubt there is, but you are not alone. And I know you heard it all before, it gets better, which it does, but instead I will give you these.
Things to look forward to:
-Graduating.
-College.
-First love.
-First club.
-Prom.
-Graduating from college.
-Getting a career.
-Falling in love with the person you meant to.
-Marriage. (yes it's legal in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, and Vermont)
-Having a child.
-Watching your baby grow up.
-Watch your poor sweet baby graduate.
-Retire.
-Meeting your grandchild.
-Growing old.
-Growing old with the ones who love you.
-Happiness.

Death is never an option.
If you feel like it is, talk to me
http://www.facebook.com/mrwires92
areinhardt12@yahoo.com
or you can call toll-free at the Trevor Project.
(866) 4-U-TREVOR
http://www.thetrevorproject.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment