Friday, July 9, 2010

I Never Register Right.

"Please insert a name."
Type A-R-R-O-N. Red squiggle line appears.

"Aaron. Aron. Arrow. Add. Look up."
I click add, it's slept right dammit.

Next.

"Please insert a eight character password."
********
Breathe, rubbing the sides of my head. Go on.

"Please insert email"
areinhardt12@yahoo.com

"Birthday?"
August 3, 1992.

"Where?"
Corpus Chirsti.

"Christi"
I click it, breathe rub temple, go on.

"Sex?"
Male.

"School?"
High School Senior.

"Extra Curricular Activities"
Not anymore.

"So what's so special about you?"
I don't know, in my short 17 years of my life I really haven't done anything, this makes me feel sad. I leave this one blank.

"Fears."
Not amounting to anything, I don't type this, instead I say: Spiders and Snakes.

"Goals for after high school?
None, not a slightest. I don't have a plan, I don't have anything. I don't want to make plans. I don't want to grow up. Instead I type: College.

"What do you want out of life."
Happiness, I type that.

Heroes?
My family. All of them.

"Type this: POpo@4u74."
I type: POpo@4u74.

"Please Click Here after reading the terms."
I don't read the terms and click anyways.
.
..
...
....loading......
...
..
.
ERROR!

-Fill out:"So what's so special about you?"
Hmmm I type: I'm a photographer?

2 comments: